It has been way too long. I've been struggling to keep this up. I'll be better...I promise. It is my New Year's Resolution. LOL a month late.
The last 5 months in summary:
July
| T- Ball Ended |
| Hung out with Daddy in Michigan and played A LOT of putt putt |
| Painting Party to get ready to move |
| Went to a lot of baseball games |
August
| hung out with Daddy more |
| Made Cupcakes for a Wedding! |
| Packed everything up and Moved to up north |
| Erin started Preschool! |
September
| I started working from home! |
| Erin met her baby cousin, Carson! |
| Football Parties! |
| Started Playing Soccer |
| I became friends with the locals |
October

| Grandma came up to visit for Grandparent's Day! |
| Ryan and I went to Ohio State for the Purdue/OSU football game with friends :) |
| Ryan and My mom threw me a surprise 30th birthday party and our friends drove up from Indy to see us! Erin was so happy to see Abby! |
| Erin was a witch for Halloween |
| And a Ladybug at Zoo Boo! November |
| The next generation of entreprenuership! |
| Erin was very Thankful at Thanksgiving: Markers, Glue, Purse & Shoes, School, Grandma, Pets, Max &Parents |
December
| Snow! |
January
| Snack Day for Preschool - Monster Juice Boxes! |
| Daddy's Birthday Cupcakes Black Forest Cherry Cupcakes |
| Helping Mommy Make Daddy's Cupcakes |
| Daddy's Birthday Cake "30" beer |
| Daddy's Birthday Present Dart Board! |
| Erin dressed up as St Elizabeth for Saints Day at School Won First Prize in Preschool! |
| Ryan took Erin to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum one Friday |
February
| We got about a foot of snow overnight! |
| Sledding behind the house |
| Making a snow fort |
| Erin made Shadow a "cat" necklace |
| Mitch and Mom came to visit! We had a blast at Trivia night at Gregory's! |
| And playing Life! |
| Addressing her Valentine's for her class |
| Amanda's Bridal Shower! |
No comments:
Post a Comment