Erin loves the water! She likes playing in it, pouring it on herself and splashing up a storm! She especially likes to splash Mommy and pour buckets of water on her.
I think the thought of doing this with my baby is probably the thing I'm looking forward to the most. Erin looks like she's having so much fun and she's not scared of the slide a bit! I wish I were in better condition to travel, because I'd come up there and go swimming with her. She's so cute.
I think the thought of doing this with my baby is probably the thing I'm looking forward to the most. Erin looks like she's having so much fun and she's not scared of the slide a bit! I wish I were in better condition to travel, because I'd come up there and go swimming with her. She's so cute.
ReplyDelete