August 5, 2009

Barnaby's

Our friend Diana's due date was August 4, and still no baby today. She started having contractions that were pretty strong so we all decided to go to dinner to "help" her along if possible. We went to dinner with the Langleys and the Weatherlys at Barnaby's for pizza. We hoped this would be one last hurrah before the baby was born.
Well, whatever it was worked! Diana checked into the hospital after dinner! :)
Erin wouldn't eat with the rest of us so she had her own table.



We can't wait to meet the new baby!

1 comment:

  1. Okay you just gave me a HUGE craving for Barnaby's pizza!! I don't think I've eaten there since high school. Good for your friend! It's nice to see your plan worked to get that baby moving. My neighbors have told me there is an Italian place in my town where the Eggplant Parmesan is known to put women into labor. I'm hoping it works, because I'm going to eat it everyday starting 2 weeks before my due date. lol.

    ReplyDelete