September 26, 2009

Hillary & Evan's Wedding

I went to a co-worker's wedding over the weekend. Ryan was at the Purdue/ND game (ugh, glad I didn't go!) and my mom watched Erin for the night. I went with Diana and Zach and a former co-worker/friend Paige and her new boyfriend Doug (Dug and Page).  The wedding was in Niles and the reception was on Davis Lake in Edwardsburg.  It was a gorgeous view but a little chilly!

We had a really nice time and it was good to catch up with Paige. We haven't seen her in at least a year! She moved to Kansas City two years ago and I've missed her terribly! Diana and Zach got to get a break from their little one too.















Way cute Centerpieces!

Paige and Megan

Megan and Diana



















Congratulations Hillary & Evan! (Unfortunatley my camera battery died early on in the evening and I didn't even get any pictures of the bride and groom! I'm such a terrible wedding guest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment