December 11, 2009

Five Days of Crockpotting

I used my crockpot everyday for five straight days. Some turned out better than others. One thing I learned. Never, ever under any circumstances listen to a recipe that tells you to cook the noodles in the crockpot. DON'T DO IT! They are awful. Cook them in a separate pot and if desired add them to the crock at the end of the cooking time to heat through.

Tuscan Chicken - ICK, not worth a mention (Well I mentioned it only to mention it wasn't worth mentioning to save you the trouble of making it.)
Taco Stuffed Peppers - The filling was delicious but the peppers left much to be desired.
Jambalaya - Ryan's favorite meal of the bunch. Nice and spicy. I added some Emeril's Essence Creole seasoning blend at the end
Italian Bow Tie Pasta - (or in our case Italian Rotini Pasta as I was fresh out of Bow Ties) My personal favorite recipe of the week
Cheesy Chicken - Easy, peasy and delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment