The other night, I was at my wit's end and wanted Erin to sleep through the night, in her own bed. I know she is obsessed with Speedway (the gas station.) We drive past it every morning and she points and says "OOOOOOOhh!". She loves going inside and picking out treats (plus she gets a lot of attention from the patrons. "Oh she is so cute!" So I told her that if she slept through the night, in her own bed, we'd go to Speedway in the morning. She ended up sleeping through the night (we didn't hear a peep!)! Yea!!
So in the morning we headed to Speedway. She picked out hot chocolate (like Mommy's cup!) and a Cosmic Brownie. Here she is SOOOO excited about her Speedway hot chocolate. (I should have also taken a picture of my "sooooo.excited.Erin.slept.through.the.night.face".)
Yes, we are in the car. No, I am parked at a stoplight. Yes, that is a booger hanging out of her nose that I somehow missed while washing her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment