January 15, 2011

Interview with Erin

I found a list of questions a while ago to ask you child. Erin can talk enough now that I thought it would be a good time to try it.

1.) What makes mom happy?
Erin: Purse
2.) What makes mom sad?
Erin: DVDs
3.) What was your mom like as a child?
Erin: Big
4.) How old is your mom?
Erin: 2
5.) How tall is you mom?
Erin: big
6.) What is your mom not very good at?
Erin: Barbies
7.) What is your mom's favorite food?
Erin: Candy
8.) What do you and your mom do together?
Erin: Make Cookies
9.) How do you know your mom loves you?
Erin: Kisses
10.) Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Erin: Work

1 comment:

  1. I love that Erin thinks her mom is a 2 year old that loves work and gets sad watching DVDs. lol.

    ReplyDelete