March 20, 2011

Interior Decorating

We recently updated our living room artwork.  I am in love!  I finally have something on the walls that isn't "college-y"! Yea!
We bought the striped canvas at TJ Maxx around Christmas.  I had the wall sconces but they were boring silver. So Ryan spray painted them chocolate brown to match the sofa (look at him being all crafty! I told him that and he said that isn't crafty, that he spray paints stuff all the time. But I think it is crafty.)  We then bought the letters for "Riesenberg" at Michael's (thanks Dad and Susan for the Gift Card!) and painted them chocolate brown as well.
Then we bought this at Bed Bath and Beyond. It is hard to see the colors but they are similar to the canvas over the sofa.  Then there are little mirrors on every other disk. The whole things is wrought iron (or some metal thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment