June 3, 2011

Cubs vs. Reds Game in Chicago!


Over Mother's Day Weekend, Ryan and I had tickets to see the Cubs/Reds Game in Chicago. This would be my first trip to Wrigley so I was super excited.  Phil, Bridget, Amanda and Jason came with us and we had a great time! We stayed and visited our Chicago friends after the game (Wrobel and Lisa!) 


Hanging out at Cubby Bear Before the Game





Wrigley Field!

Jason, Amanda and Ryan


Slightly Chilly for May!


Bridget & Phil
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago Whatdya Say. Cubs are going to win today! And we did! ;)

Back to Cubby Bear to Celebrate the Victory!


Wrobel Came out to Join us!

Bridget, Amanda & Jason


I apologize, the only picture I have of Lisa and I is awful.  So I refuse to post it. Sorry Lis!

No comments:

Post a Comment