April 18, 2012

New Condo/Moving

Ryan has accepted a new job at St Ives Golf Course in Stanwood, Michigan.  We moved him (and half of our stuff) up to a condo in Canadian Lakes the first weekend in April.  Erin and I will follow him once we sell the house or I can find a job in the area.  Stanwood is a SMALL town (200 people) in Central Michigan about an hour north of Grand Rapids.  We are slowly getting used to having to drive a while to get anywhere.  Luckily there is a grocery store and gas station about five minutes from our house, otherwise I think we would go crazy. We usually go to the store once or twice a weekend!

Living Room

off the entry way
Erin's Room. She is so proud to have her very own bathroom!

The view of the front yard



Erin's bathroom. she picked out yellow all by herself
Bedroom/Living Area from Foyer (see the tv. if anyone remembers the tv in our basement, this is the same tv. It looks insanely smaller in this room vs in our basement!)
Living room/Kitchen off foyer
master bath
Water Closet (I feel fancy!)
walk-in-closet (that is as big as Erin's bedroom at our old house!)
shower
the view from our bedroom
our bedroom into foyer
living/dining area
kitchen (I don't cook at my old house anymore. Can you tell why?)
dining area (Erin asks to set the table every night for dinner. :D)
kitchen from dining area
my wine cabinet :)
why stop with a walk-in-closet. how about a walk-in-pantry.
deck off kitchen
view from kitchen
View from Deck looking west
view from deck looking west
fireplace
living room windows!
front door
laundry room


No comments:

Post a Comment