I went way out on a limb and chopped off about 2lbs of hair! I couldn't take it anymore and I have no more hair left. Well not really, but it sure feels like it! I really do think it was about 2 lbs!
Love it!!! I was going down your blog and noticed your hair in the post about your friend's wedding and was going to comment on it, but I saw this one right underneath it. It looks really really cute!!! Props to you for going out on a limb, it really worked out for ya.
Love it!!! I was going down your blog and noticed your hair in the post about your friend's wedding and was going to comment on it, but I saw this one right underneath it. It looks really really cute!!! Props to you for going out on a limb, it really worked out for ya.
ReplyDeleteGeez Meg! Look how skinny your face is!!!!!!!!! Totally matches your sassy new hair cut! Meg you're beautiful! =)
ReplyDelete