October 29, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!
I had a lovely birthday today. The big 2-7! I guess I'm considered to be in my "late twenties" now. How exciting. :) Ryan made me breakfast in bed and we went to dinner at Parisi's. Just the two of us. It was quite nice to have an evening to ourselves. Ryan made me a cake two (German chocolate, my favorite! Isn't he the best!?!?)
I also won tickets to Halloween Howl 5 by WAOR a radio station here in town. Woo hoo! An excuse to dress up for Halloween! I have 24 hours to decide what to wear! Ryan tells me he can't believe how lucky I am all the time. I win stuff on the radio pretty frequently and I think I've won about 10 times total (that I can remember.) Concert tickets, restaurant gift certificates, stuff like that. Happy Birthday to Me! What a great present!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment