February 18, 2011

Florida Trip: Part Three - GatorLand!

It was just Erin and I for our trip to Gatorland. The guys spent Wednesday at the Turf Show all day. Erin and I headed to the park around 10am.


As soon as we walked in, we saw three HUGE ponds of gators. Tons and tons of gators all over!

The birds were fearless! You could get super close!

There were warnings everywhere!

There was a Gator Jumperoo Show. These crazy Alligator Trainers got the alligators to jump out of the water by feeding raw chicken to them with their bare hands!

Erin got a front row seat!



They also had a petting zoo and Erin got to feed our favorites, the goats!

Erin's favorite: The Choo Choo Train!


According to the Tour Guide a "Redneck Lawn Ornament"
After the train ride, we watched Gator Wrasslin' (Pictures Courtesy of Erin)



Oooooo my shoes!

Back to the Show

He held open the gator's mouth with his chin (Look Ma No Hands!)

Then we got to sit on a gator for a photo op. Of course, they took it for us and I don't have a digital copy.  But you can imagine it looks cool. :)
After the show, we headed back to the hotel to meet back up with the boys (I taught Erin to say "Boys Stink. Girls are Good. :)) Erin wanted to go swimming (Surprise!!) I took a siesta by the pool!


After dinner, Erin, Ryan and I went to Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf for some miniature golfing action.






No comments:

Post a Comment