February 5, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things...

  • The other night I was using one of those Biore Pore Perfect Strips on my nose. Erin asked me what it was. I told her it got all the ucky stuff off my nose.  She then proceeded to tell Ryan that it got rid of all Mommy's boogers. :)
  • We had a really rough morning yesterday and in an attempt to make Erin stop crying, I offered to get her cocoa.  After we were dressed I made her some homemade cocoa with colored marshmellows in the pink travel cup per her request.  She started drinking it. I thought "problem solved" and we don't have to get out to go get cocoa at Speedway.  We get in the car and Erin says "No cocoa." I asked her if she didn't want her cocoa anymore.  She said "No."  Okay.  "Gas Station Cocoa Mom." Apparently I cannot trick my almost-three-year old by making cocoa at home in lieu of "Gas Station Cocoa."

No comments:

Post a Comment