May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Erin and Daddy got Mommy lots of flowers, coffee and candles, her three favorite things! I planted all my pretty flowers and Erin was a big help! She really liked beating my flowers with her golf clubs and bats....

















We had Ryan's Mom and family over for dinner and also invited my grandma. We had chicken lasagna (and can I just say it was delicious! It is my new favorite dinner!)






Erin loves to pick dandelions to give to people (especially Mommy!) I'm sure Daddy appreciates her love of picking the white ones that spread the seeds all over the yard!

Erin LOVES her swingset. She can climb the rock wall all by herself! She also tries to climb up the slide. She is a monkey already!






Erin has started "cheesing" for the camera. Her face gets all scrunched up and it is adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...Happy Belated Mother's Day. Your hubby and daughter did a good job. I also love flowers, coffee, and candles and I think that's just the perfect gift for you. Erin keeps getting cuter by the day. I don't know that I can handle any more. lol. Hope you enjoy your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete