Ryan also sent me flowers at work for our anniversary. They are absolutely gorgeous and smell wonderful! All of my co-workers are enjoying them too!
May 26, 2009
Two Year Anniversary!
Ryan and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary today. We went to dinner at LaSalle Grill downtown and had a fabulous dinner. It was half price wine night so we got a $50 bottle of wine for $25! (A merlot from Napa Valley). For an appetizer we had rustic spinach and smoked bacon quiche. Ryan had the lamb with horseradish mashed potatoes and I had the Pan Seared Indiana Duckling with horseradish mashed potatoes and a Greek Yogurt Sauce. It was delicious! For dessert, Ryan had a blueberry crisp sundae and I had Choco Vine (chocolate wine!!) YUM!
Ryan also sent me flowers at work for our anniversary. They are absolutely gorgeous and smell wonderful! All of my co-workers are enjoying them too!


Ryan also sent me flowers at work for our anniversary. They are absolutely gorgeous and smell wonderful! All of my co-workers are enjoying them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How nice. Congrats on the 2 years!! It sounds like you had a really delicious dinner. I'm very jealous. Best wishes for 70 more years to come.
ReplyDelete