May 23, 2009

The Zoo with Daddy & G-Pa!

Daddy, Erin, G-Pa and I went to the Zoo again today. Erin had the best time looking at all the animals! She walked a lot of the way too. She is getting so independent! Her favorite animals were the Koi and the monkeys!

Erin on a big giant tortoise.
Drinking from the drinking fountain (i.e. playing in the water)
Playing Peek-A-Boo in the Outback
Looking at the big kitties!
Feeding the catfish
We heard the lions "roar" which was really neat!! The lions made the monkeys howl and the birds squawk.
We have a future ballerina on our hands!
Just chillin' with the goats!


Daddy & Erin by the camels
The Lemurs
This particular monkey thought Erin was going to steal his water bowl. So every time she went toward the blue bowl he followed and "stole" it back.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, so the zoo resembles my neighbors backyard. I'm not kidding, this guy has 2 monkeys, 2 big cats (like the ones you have pictured above), a goat, and about 5 dogs. It's crazy!! So I guess when I have kids, I won't have to go far to show them wild animals. BTW, Erin looks super cute and I love all of her summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete