I've had to rework Erin's Halloween costume. Initially I had covered a onesie with feathers, given that we couldn't get it over Erin's big head without her crying, I had to redo the entire body. I've covered a large sweatshirt with the feather boas. The back is cut and velcroed together so it will be easy to get on and off. Her hat is done! She tolerates it long enough to get a picture of it. To get her to wear it on Halloween I'll tell her that if she wears it people will give her candy! MMMM!
Her feet
Her hat (I added some googly eyes that you can't see in the above picture)
Awww Meg!! Thats so exciting!! She looks so great in it! I'm glad that it finally worked out! You did such a good job! I can't wait for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteNice job Megan. She's the most adorable pink flamingo I've ever seen.
ReplyDelete