Over the weekend we took Erin to the movie theater for the first time. We went to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakual. Erin always got excited every time the trailer was on tv and would push her tummy when Alvin said "I hate to toot my own horn but...beep, beep, beep, beep, beep!" We thought she would enjoy the movie and the songs.
I think she had a good time. She especially enjoyed the popcorn!
sigh...Will the movie ever START?!?
Erin already knows the "sorority girl" pose! Cheese!
Yes, she has a binky. Yes, we know, she is almost two. No she normally doesn't carry it around but we brought it with us to keep her mouth busy (AKA QUIET!).
haha! she looks so adorable with her popcorn!! Good idea with the binky. Before I read that part, I was wondering how you kept her quiet.
ReplyDelete