Directions for Making a Cake for Daddy: by Erin
1) Make Mommy open the bag of cake mix so I can pour it into the bowl all.by.myself
2. Add water
3. Add oil
4. Ask Mommy to add the eggs so we don't have broken shells in the batter
5. Smile when Mommy asks you to and act like you are having fun
6. Mix it up nice and good!
7. Try to taste the batter when Mommy isn't looking
8. Mommy puts it in two pans and bakes it (I'm not allowed to touch the oven since it's hot hot!)
9. Mommy adds frosting while I take a nap (baking is a very tiring job!)
10. I add the sprinkles. I prefer to put them on in piles to cover up the nice writing Mommy put on the cake. It tastes much better this way.
11. Then I try to eat the sprinkles off the cake.
THE END
Ryan, Erin and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Ryan's birthday. We had a nice dinner just the three of us and to my dismay Ryan didn't want a big Texas "Yeehaw"! from the wait staff. When we got home, we had one last gift for Ryan and we sang Happy Birthday! and Ryan blew out his candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment