January 28, 2010

Goober Grape

I always had fond memories of Goober Grape (peanut butter and jelly swirled together in one jar. Ingenious.)  So when we went grocery shopping last I decided it was time Erin got to enjoy it as well.  She.absolutley.loves.it.  She wants to eat it all.the.time.  On crackers, bread, bagels, celery, by itself (don't hate. I used to eat it with a spoon.)  Initially she would eat everything we put it on.  Now however she realized it is best enjoyed when licked off.

How to Eat a Goober Grape Sandwich: By Erin
1. Open the fridge
2. Point to the Goober Grape and whine until Mommy figures out what it is you want to eat
3. Have Mommy put it on bread
4. Take it from Mommy
5. Say Thank you
6. Open the bread
7. Pick off the gooey grapey goodness
8. Until there is nothing left

No comments:

Post a Comment